Calcium 100mg Magnesium 100mg Vitamin D 100IU 200 Capsules Highlights
- SISU Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 helps you complement your diet with those essential minerals and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress, pollution, caffeine, carbonated drinks, and some prescription drugs deplete calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that in Canada, one in three women as well as one in five men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures, decreased independence, and often permanent disability.
- Low-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, and vitamin D3
- Suitable for people who are not at high risk of bone loss and who need a lower amount of those nutrients to supplement a healthy diet; also suitable for people who are taking calcium and magnesium in other supplements (multivitamins, minerals)
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- The extra magnesium can be also beneficial for diabetics and for muscle relaxation, headache or migraine prevention and relief of constipation
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone
- density and reduce fractures
Calcium 100mg Magnesium 100mg Vitamin D 100IU 200 Capsules