Calcium 300mg Magnesium 150mg. Vitamin D 200IU Hightlights
- SISU Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 helps you complement your diet with those essential minerals and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution, caffeine, carbonated drinks, and some prescription drugs deplete calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that in Canada, one in three women as well as one in five men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures, decreased independence, and often permanent disability.
- SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 helps you complement your diet with a higher dose of those essential minerals and vitamin D to support bone density and prevent bone loss.
- High-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide and vitamin D2
- Ideal for those who wish to supply their daily needs with fewer pills
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone
- density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven
- equally as well-absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Tapered tablet with a smooth, water-based coating
- Tablets dissolve in hot water for those with slow digestion or who
- prefer not to swallow large pills
- Take in divided doses throughout the day for better absorption