Highlights of Sisu No. 7
- Reduces joint pain in as little as 7 days*
- Supports joint function (flexibility and range of motion)*
- One capsule, once daily
You have a fascinating, vibrant, and active life and you want to be able to fully enjoy your favourite outdoor activities…every day! But active lifestyles can be hard on overworked muscles and even more troublesome for joints. Don’t let occasional joint pain or stiffness take you out of play.
Sisu No.7 Joint Complex is the next generation alternative after glucosamine to help support joint function including increasing mobility, flexibility, and range of motion. In strong, healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. Exercise and even everyday activity can create pressure on joints that triggers the body to release enzymes that may break down collagen and cause soft tissues to become inflamed and harden or wear away, resulting in loss of mobility and pain. Sisu No.7 breakthrough formulation brings together 7 bio-active ingredients that work together in as little as 7 days to support joint function so you can get back into the action.
- Combination of 7 ingredients: boswellia extract, collagen, Ester-C®, turmeric, white willow, ginger, and cayenne
- Patented 5-Loxin AdvancedTM boswellia extract lowers the enzyme that stimulates the production of inflammation-causing mediators in the body
- UC II® un-denatured type II collagen interrupts the inflammation pathway at the source; it acts as an immune modulator and can hinder the immune system from breaking down cartilage
- Clinically proven to be two to three times more effective in reducing pain, increasing flexibility, and improving morning stiffness than a combination of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Vitamin C is a key constituent required for the formation of collagen
- Ester-C® vitamin C is non-acidic and has superior digestibility, bioavailability,
- and retention than other forms of vitamin C
- Enhanced with supporting ingredients: white willow, turmeric, ginger extracts, and cayenne powder