Does your Makeup need a Makeover?
How many products have you found in your cupboard that you’re unhappy with?
Everyday is a routine, well it seems like it anyways. Sometimes I feel like we all wake up and search our cupboards and bathroom vanities for the perfect product or products – one to anti-age, one to illuminate, or one to just to clean off yesterday’s dirt.
We are bombarded with products filled with chemical ingredients, over-priced ‘dream’ creams and toxic carriers that do more harm than good.
For us at Terrens Wellness Centre it seems like a lot of our skincare could use a makeover.
What we discovered
Zorah a Canadian brand of skincare and cosmetics line has both impressed and inspired us here at Terrens. This high-end skincare and cosmetics line is made with pure Argan Oil that helps regenerate skin cells, slow signs of aging and prevents dehydration.
This wonderful product line with their fair-trade prerogative, ingredient sustainability, organic awareness and high-end quality is what we carry – and just when we didn’t think it could get any better…. then we were blessed with a great working partnership and plenty of customer testimonials for the Zorah products.
…I was introduced to the Zorah line at a recent Open House at Terrens Wellness in Orono, Ontario. The sales rep let me have several samples of the various products I was interested in.
I am currently using the BBB Cream in Golden and have found it to be wonderful. It is very light and blends perfectly with my ever-changing summer skin tone. Love it!
I also use the Xfoliambre facial exfoliator a couple of times a week. I have found this product excellent at sloughing off old, dull skin cells and revealing bright, vibrant and more youthful skin. In my opinion, my face looks radiant after I have used this product.
…Patricia Lawrence, Ontario, Canada
- Argan is used for rich nutrients and antioxidants
- Vitamin C for its ability to reduce appearance of wrinkles and to make skin more subtle
- Sodium Hyaluronate (a 100 per cent natural and plant-sourced) hyaluronic acid used to facilitate hydration and maintain skin’s water level
- Organic Kendi Oil, which is filled with Omega-3s and y-tocopherols, great for sun-stressed skin and cell regeneration
- Millet Seed Extract (orthosilicic acid) helps skin to produce the main component of type 1 collagen
- Quercus Suber Bark Extract, which contains large quantities of suberin, a lipid biopolymer that binds skin for an immediate lifting and firming effect.
- Carob Seed Extract an emollient that keeps skin moisturized and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
What do we carry?
- Skin Cleansers
- Eye Products
- Body Scrubs and Lotions
Try on their Argan-based makeup
…. And more
Personalized Skincare Routine just for you!
Come visit us at Terrens Wellness Centre to get a personalized skincare routine created with the Zorah products. Learn the difference between a morning routine and evening routine and how to make your skincare work for you.
Contact us at 905-983-5000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment!
Follow this blog for more information on the Zorah difference. And, coming up, we’ll be adding more details about some of their best-selling & award-winning products as well as tips and tricks on how to blend and layer their organic makeup. Bookmark our blog for new posts every Wednesday!
By Nancy Ellis